Credentially builds B2B SaaS for healthcare credentialing. Established in 2016, with offices in London and Lisbon our team brings together years of experience in medicine and technology, with a shared passion for healthcare efficiency. Last year we grew 300% ARR and entered Canadian, USA and French markets.
We automate credentialing, onboarding and compliance processes by focusing on user experience, providing direct integrations with governments and using deep learning to automate the process. We save doctors valuable time and improve patients' safety.
Now we are looking for a Business Analyst who will join our Minsk team and bring their experience in building powerful and easy-to-use solutions.
- Eliciting requirements from key stakeholders as well as processing feedback from clients.
- Working with the product and engineering teams to transform complex requirements into solid solutions.
- Writing user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Collaborating with the UX/UI design team to deliver great user experience.
- Optimizing process flows for various product and process activities.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with the Scrum methodology.
- Experience with user stories, acceptance criteria, and product knowledge base systems.
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence or similar software tools.
- Desire to gain new knowledge, learn new skills, and share them with the BA team members.
- Good written and spoken English.
Life is what is happening while you are at work. Therefore, we make every effort to make you love it!
- Work on our own product with potential to change the healthcare globally
- A strong team of professionals and a culture of constant development
- Work on exciting, challenging tasks
- Decent wages, stable work
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible holiday policy: 22 work days - can be split into as many parts as you want
- Work laptop (macbook), extra monitors
- Day food allowance card
- Daily communication in English
- Friendly colleagues and progressive thinking management loyal to the employees
- Internal company trainings from colleagues with very experienced team