Credentially builds B2B SaaS for healthcare credentialing. Established in 2016, with offices in London and Lisbon our team brings together years of experience in medicine and technology, with a shared passion for healthcare efficiency. Last year we grew 300% ARR and entered Canadian, USA and French markets.
We automates credentialing, onboarding and compliance process by focusing on user experience, providing direct integrations with governments and using deep learning to automate the process. We save doctors valuable time and improve patients' safety.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated agile Java Engineer to join our team in Portugal. You will be working alongside software engineers to develop a high-quality SaaS product.
You will focus on building a various range of features. Also, you will be improving existing functionality based on the feedback from our customers, making our RESTful API fast and scalable, secure and fault-tolerant.
Technology stack keywords:
Java, Spring, Hibernate, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Oauth2, Postgres, REST API
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code;
- Using Java best practices;
- Building RESTful web service;
- Improving REST service performance starting from Java code to SQL queries;
- Being part of the Scrum team;
- Discussing architecture solutions;
- 3+ years of experience in writing production code in Java;
- Deep knowledge of Spring;
- Familiar with OAuth2 and Spring Security;
- In-depth understanding of Hibernate;
- Knowledge of design patterns and ability to use them in everyday work;
- SQL on the level to be able to write/analyse/fix queries and write migration scripts.
- Solid Knowledge GIT;
- Maven (Gradle will be a big plus);
- Docker and docker compose: we use it everywhere;
- Understanding of Microservice Architecture;
- At least Intermediate level of spoken and written English;
Life is what is happening while you are at work. Therefore, we make every effort to make you love it!
- Work on our own product with potential to change the healthcare globally
- A strong team of professionals and a culture of constant development
- Work on exciting, challenging tasks
- Decent wages, stable work
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible holiday policy: 22 work days - can be split into as many parts as you want
- Work laptop (macbook), extra monitors
- Day food allowance card
- Daily communication in English
- Friendly colleagues and progressive thinking management loyal to the employees
- Internal company trainings from colleagues with very experienced team