The Company aims to adopt policies and practices that will maximise the abilities, skills and experience of all its’ staff. It encourages a culture where all employees and other non-Company workers are valued and can contribute to our mission to increase the economic prosperity of the people.
The objectives of the Equal Opportunities Policy and Skills Policy are to ensure that all:
- Credentially’s employees or potential employees do not suffer unfair discrimination in the workplace.
- Individuals and groups within Credentially work in an environment where all decisions are free of discrimination, where they have equal opportunity based on relevant abilities, skills and merit.
- Employees are encouraged to take positive action towards promoting equal opportunity throughout the organization.
- Personnel actions such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, company-sponsored training programs and social and recreational programs will be administered on a non-discriminatory basis.
- Application of labour laws to be uniformly applied in the organization.