To support the delivery of our Services, Credentially may use data processors with access to certain Customer Data (hereby known as “Subprocessor”). This page provides important information about the identity and role of each Subprocessor.
Credentially uses third parties which are essential to provide various business functions and services to our customers. Security is essential to us and we perform an extensive due diligence before we engage with any third party.
Credentially may use these to store customer data:
- AWS Europe - Cloud Service Provider
- Mailchimp (The Rocket Science Group LLC) - cloud email notification service
- Nano Net Technologies Inc
- Microsoft Limited - Cloud Service Provider
Credentially may use the following Subprocessors to perform other Service functions:
- Intercom - customer support
- Google - web analytics
- GoCardless - payments
- Hotjar - web analytics
- Stripe - payments
- Videoask - user feedback
- Amplitude - web analytics
- Sentry - system and perfomance logs monitoring
- Salesforce - cloud-based sales service
- Revenue Hero (demo booking system)
- Twilio - SMS notifications
As our business evolve, we may change (add or remove) any of the Subprocessors. We will notify all the customers if we do so.