We care about your privacy and the security of your data
This site is operated by, and for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 2018 (the “Act”) the data controller is, Appraise Me Limited (traded as Credentially) (“Credentially”) of 3Space, Keeton's Road, London, SE16 4EE.
Credentially is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Credentially may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes made.
- The information collected by this website is stored securely within the EU.
- All data in-transit is encrypted via TLS 1.2, data in-rest is protected using file-system based AES 256 bit encryption and daily backups.
- In our databese, your password is encrypted using one-way hashing algorithm. This means that if you will lose access to your password, it will not be possible to restore it. But, you will be able to reset it using the email address that you provided.
- However, you are responsible for keeping your password confidential and protecting access to the area of the website that are accessible to you. Please do not share your password with anyone.
- The server infrastructure that we use is audited under ISO 27001:2013, AICPA SOC1, SOC 2, SOC 3 and PCI-DSS
What information will Credentially collect about me?
- Information about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit and page views). We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone.
- Information you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you register to receive information, complete user profile or submit work reports or employment details.
- Information you provide when you refer yourself
How will Credentially use the information they collect about me?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, for example:
- To improve the content and design of the website,
- To contact you about a request/enquiry you have made with us,
- To provide you with information you may have requested, for example a newsletter.
Work details you send to us electronically for reporting to your employer and analyzing it, details other purpose may be transmitted to dedicated NHS body (Hospital) with admitting rights at Credentially for their professional opinion. By sending us your details, work log, professional information etc. you consent and accept that it may be necessary for us to forward these details electronically or in other formats.
Credentially will never share your information with other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a simple text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server and only that server will be able to retrieve or read the contents of that cookie. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier and the site name and some digits and numbers. It allows a website to remember things like your preferences or what’s in your shopping basket.
- Strictly necessary cookies
- These cookies enable services you have specifically asked for.
- Performance cookies
- These cookies collect anonymous information on the pages visited.
- Functionality cookies
- These cookies remember choices you make to improve your experience.
- Targeting cookies or advertising cookies
- These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests.
Cookies used on Credentially website
Expiry – 2 years
Expiry – 30 minutes
Expiry – At the end of the session
Expiry – 6 months
How do I turn cookies off?
It is usually possible to stop your browser accepting cookies, or to stop it accepting cookies from a particular website.
All modern browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings will typically be found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful, otherwise you should use the ‘Help’ option in your browser for more details.